Senior IT Consultant at Erflogs Consultant
Views:349 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Fulfillment Center Operations (4-7 yrs)
Currently we are hiring for an eCommerce company based out in Bangalore- Indiranagar location for position of Assistant Manager - Fulfillment Center Operation.
Exp- 4-7 yrs
Max Salary - 7 LPA
Notice period - 1 month max
Designation- AM- Fulfillment
- Based in Bangalore or should be able to re-locate on short-notice.
- The ideal candidate should possess values for Ownership, Delivering Results and Flexibility.
- Position is based at Fulfillment Center.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining Receiving, Quality Checks, Stowing, Picking, Packing functions i.e. entire Chain of our Operations in fulfillment center by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that not only adhere to SLA but always strive hard to ever-improving Rate of Fulfillment.
- Ensuring daily all operational reports are flashed to stake holders in the day as well as at the end of the day or whenever asked to do so.
- To keep a track on Order Fulfillment SLA on hourly basis, ensuring - 0- SLA Miss in terms of timely fulfillment.
- Ensure quality check of the 100% units of products received in accordance with product description plus guideline issued to them.
- Ensure 100% inventory accuracy i.e. virtual-physical inventory match as well as with in-stock-taking record.
- Ensure that reports of Rejected lot are shared with reasons of Rejection for each Inward & rejected lot is stored separately in the warehouse along with stock reconciliation report of each Inbound stock.
- Initiate process improvement projects, lean methodologies to enable scaling- up of the operations for peak-time.
- Co-coordinating with third party logistic provider, ensuring pick-ups are done on- time, aligning Order processing timings such that no SLA is missed due to their various timings.
- Driving all relevant KPIs and metrics and achieving and surpassing them consistentlyby Service Provider to help us grow in business & scaling-up of operations.
- Data driven, visibility regarding slow moving & dead stock.
- Prepare monthly fulfillment reports, reconciliation of stocks.
What experience we- d like you to have:
- Minimum of 4-5 years- experience in Fulfillment Centre Operations, must have handled both Inbound and Outbound operations.
- First Hand knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Order Management Systems (OMS).
- Strong command over Advance excel and should be able to make reports and MIS, Data management is the key requirement for this role.