Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:842 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Greenfield Chemical Projects (8-12 yrs)
Indian MNC 30 manufacturing units world wide .
1) Founded in Mumbai, India, in 1972
2) The largest privately owned company in the Food colors and Food Ingredients
3) 2nd generation of 100% family-owned leadership
- Planning and organisational ability.
- The ability to manage projects, budgets and people
- Technical competence in the unit operations of separation, heat transfer, mass transfer and especially fluid transfer, reaction engineering.
- Experience of plant designing, auxiliary like ETP, Incinerator, Utility, tank farm, HVAC, warehouse, LEV, Firefighting system etc. will be an added advantage
- Familiar with various international design standards like API, Shell standards required & Hazard area classifications.
- Familiar with DCS & Automation Sequence logic, Interlocks document preparation.
- Field instruments working knowledge.
- Ensuring 100% safety in design, execution & in operation.
- Awareness of process safety, Relief devices sizing.
- Participate to the equipment commissioning, water batch testing and startup in close collaboration with Production, before formally transferring care, custody and control of the completed project to the owner.
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft office programs especially MS Excel
- Be attentive to detail, and be should be able and willing to perform the tasks within specific period
- Communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and their goals
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Engineering Coordination with Consultants to ensuring timely inputs.
- Participation in review like design reviews/Hazop/PHA/PSSR.
- Working knowledge electricals in a chemical plant.
- Working knowledge of Civil engineering.
- Monitoring during project execution to confirm the execution as per process needs
- Process engineering support for all other functions during detail engineering.
- Must possess the ability, knowledge, excellent English communication skills skills and experience to work with others throughout the organization.
- Finalize equipment technical files for transfer to the Maintenance department
- Prepare the closing review and financially close the project in collaboration with Finance department
- Maintain and expand knowledge of the latest project engineering techniques for effective project management
- Knowledge of regulations affecting chemical industry.
- Monitoring of project execution activities to ensure correctness & timely completions.
- Perform special tasks as assigned.
Any further clarification please Call on 7977415808
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.