Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:97 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Instrumentation (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible for Operational & Maintenance activities associated to the concerned department.
- Including all daily / monthly routine & unscheduled maintenance activities through planning in company maintained Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- General Maintenance & troubleshooting of BOPET line, Metalizer, Slitter Machines, Recycling System & utilities.
- Implementing management systems based on standards stipulated under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and 14001 SGS.
- Competent in reading Engineering Drawings, Loop Diagrams, P&ID Drawings & Logic Diagram, calibration of Different Type weighing scale & Quality Lab Precision Testing Equipment.
- Troubleshooting for finding fault in field instrument through PLC Logic & Electrical Drawing.
- Installation, commissioning and faults finding of AC drives
- Troubleshooting and General Maintenance of High Voltage and High Frequency Generator
- Actively participated during installation of Absorption chillers, Hot water Chillers, Electric chillers, AHU's and Fresh Air Fans.
- Performed routine maintenance of all Chillers Process, burners, Motor, Control Panel, PLC's, VFD's, and Air Handling units in the facility according to the scheduled PM program.
- Fault finding on field devices such as proximity, thermocouple, transmitter, pressure switches, flow switches, conductivity meter, differential pressure transmitter, shut-off valves, solenoid valves, flow control valves, Pirani Gauges, Penning Gauge
- Developing the spare & consumable electrical items list of all the electrical equipment's & determine their minimum / maximum stock level.
- Generate the Down time report and find the root Causes and also suggest the Preventive action.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Instrumentation and Control Engineering with Minimum 5+ Years of experience in the related field & should have Knowledge of Siemens Drives, PLCs &DC etc.
2. Instrumentation engineering skills mandatory. Should have deep knowledge on Fields Instrument, control automation, PLCs, DCS, Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
3. Should possess deep knowledge about the design codes and standards in this field.
4. Skilled in relevant software/tools like MS Office, CAD, SPI mandatory
5. Have worked on end-to-end execution of at least 3 projects in the subject domain
6. Experience in cross border project execution
7. Preferable to have cost engineering skills
8. Planning and Scheduling skills will be an advantage
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader