HR at HAACHI Business Solutions
Views:427 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Assistant Manager - Logistics - Art Gallery (5-7 yrs)
- Manage and responsible for all the coordination in the transportation of goods including storage and the management of information from point of origin to delivery.
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Schedule and track Intra State, Inter-State and International shipments.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and ensuring maintenance of adequate documentation to support compliances including but not limited to Customs, GST, MEIS, etc.
- Handling and Training existing vendors with DAG Values.
- Negotiating prices with vendors and get the best quotes for shipments.
- Introduce new vendors who offer competitive prices and create a backup database.
- Check invoices and ensure timely release of payments for domestic and international couriers.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Generate monthly MIS Reports.
- Minimum Experience required - 5 to 7 years.
- Must have excellent communication skills (English and Hindi).
- Must have proven presentation and people management skills.