Sr. HR Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:183 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Maintenance - FMCG (5-20 yrs)
A. THE ROLE
- Maintenance Key activities.
- Prepare TBM and CBM schedule, maintain history card for all equipment's & maintenance.
- Planning for Preventive maintenance, execute various project for power consumption.
- Control Repair and Maintenance cost by R&M tracking and equipment history card, spare strategy and inventory management.
- Coordinating with various vendor for maintenance and spares.
- Tracking downtime and do why why analysis for same, prepare BE card, DT Parato, fishbone diagram.
- Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical and Allen Bradley PLC related problems.
Responsibility and Mandate:
- Carrying out all production activities like Production planning, Manpower handling.
- Looking after all KPI like Laminate yield, manpower reduction, working on zero OT.
- Daily operation meeting with associates for better communication and manufacturing practices.
- Successfully and smoothly handle Maintenance responsibilities in absence of the maintenance executive.
- Generate effective mechanisms of monitoring, reviewing and reporting on progress against objectives at all levels.
- Providing logical solutions and timely decisions to the daily operational issues.
- Adherence to the change management process for each change on shop floor to ensure cross functional alignments.
- Carrying out risk assessment of operations, new equipments and modifications. Immediate closure of high-risk items.
- Adherence to the work permit system, PPE compliance, LOTO system, timely revision of SOP, MSDS for chemicals, Safety map, 360deg guarding and safety initiatives.
- Prioritizing safety defect to closed within 24 hours.
- Supporting execution plans of plant EHS committee, Safety Improvement Plan & global standards.
- Engaging the 100% employee through the SGA & Process discipline journey to improve the moral and plant efficiency.
- Daily, weekly, monthly appreciations of the individuals and teams for outstanding results and value-based behaviors to keep the shop floor morale up.
- Establishing high safety standards and aim towards zero accident.
- Revised maintenance planning and scheduling to reduce R & M cost.
- Must aware about LTI
- Difference between - Near miss & Incident
- Must aware about different types of permit / LOTO
- Work on Maintenance System/Compliances - Capability of maintenance planning systems,
- Budgeting of repairs & maintenance, Spare planning & capability building of team
- Basic knowledge of electrical will be added advantage
- Work on Improvement Projects Like cost saving, Down time reduction etc.
- Must have demonstrated strong contribution toward loss elimination and reliability improvement
- Responsible for handling different types of equipment's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.