HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:100 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Maintenance - PLC/Plant (7-10 yrs)
AM - Maintenance
Location : Ranjangaon (Pune)
1. Knowledge of utilities and line equipments.
2. Knowledge of basic engineering (both mechanical & electrical).
3. Knowledge of PLC, drives, boilers, DG, compressors, ETP, Nitrogen treatment plant & chillers.
1. Will be responsible for preventive & predictive maintenance of all utilities and line equipments. The utilities will include boilers, chillers, compressors, DG sets, Water treatment plant, Effluent treatment plant, Nitrogen treatment plant etc.
2. Preparing and monitoring plant budget(Fixed & variable)
3. To work on the cost optimization and all improvement related projects at the plant.
4. Liaising with Government department for various statutory approvals.
5. Take up various projects under capital expenditure.
6. Meet power and fuel consumption budgets.
1. Sound Technical Knowledge.
2. Trouble shooting skills.
3. Good Planning Skills. Must have the ability to schedule and break the project activities into effective and achievable timelines.
4. Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
5. High energy levels.
6. The incumbent should be able to translate the unit's operational objectives into individual specific action plans and monitor progress periodically.