HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:52 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Maintenance Services - PLC/Plant (7-10 yrs)
Experience: 7.0 - 10.0 Year(s)
1. Knowledge of utilities and line equipments.
2. Knowledge of basic engineering (both mechanical & electrical).
3. Knowledge of PLC, drives, boilers, DG, compressors, ETP, Nitrogen treatment plant & chillers.
1. Will be responsible for preventive & predictive maintenance of all utilities and line equipments. The utilities will include boilers, chillers, compressors, DG sets, Water treatment plant, Effluent treatment plant, Nitrogen treatment plant etc.
2. Preparing and monitoring plant budget(Fixed & variable)
3. To work on the cost optimization and all improvement related projects at the plant.
4. Liaising with Government department for various statutory approvals.
5. Take up various projects under capital expenditure.
6. Meet power and fuel consumption budgets.
7. PLC knowledge & trouble shooting
8.Panel wiring & control wiring
9. Instrumentation & Automation .
10.Knowledge on project execution.
11. Motors, Earthing
12. Vendor & spares management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.