Assistant Manager/Manager - Dye House (5-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Carryout hands-on management of the dye house operations and improvement of dyeing operations.
- Ensure dye house meets all production and quality needs.
- Oversee scheduling, materials and labour to ensure that dyeing deadlines are achieved.
- Supervise the dyeing operations team.
- Resolve technical issues in dyeing operations.
- Review and evaluate internal processes to improve efficiency.
- Resolve dyeing mistakes and finishing problems.
- Overall waste management in dye house, safe disposal of dyes and chemicals.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Product Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Dyes Chemical Production Operations Improvement Waste Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.