Manager - HR at ShopX
Views:596 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Manager/ Manager - Wholesale Setup (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for an individual who can own all aspects of how network capacity impacts customer experience, shipper and operator experience. This individual will manage performance and measure, determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. The role requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision-making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact. This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within ShopX.
As a set up manager, you will be responsible for :
- Identification & relationship mgmt. with 3PL & 4PL for Space, Manpower & transportation related programs in India.
- Gather requirements and conceptualize a network capacity solution and new supply chain model to solve a business problem.
- Make optimal trade-offs between schedule, resources, and scope, and applies advanced technical and business knowledge to address major risks, challenges, and obstacles.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders across various functions to define and launch a program.
- Program-manage fulfilment operations, transportation operations and finance technologies and setup end-to-end operational, financial, compliance requirements, performance measurement and customer satisfaction related processes.
- Launch and expand the program as per requirements while being responsible for all customer and merchant satisfaction, performance, compliance, accounting and financial related metrics.
Basic Qualifications :
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (NIT/IIT), Logistics, or similar field from an accredited university
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a top tier company driving programs
- Project management experience-how to organize, find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Strong business acumen (understands how to calculate high-level ROI and partner with finance to complete a cost-benefit analysis)
- Highly proficient in written and oral communications; able to produce concise, relevant, strategically driven documents and presentations to leaders.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS Excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy. Analytical and be able to justify decisions and approaches with data.
- Able to take a complex problem and break it down to smaller digestible chunks. Able to define a logical and step by step approach to achieving a lofty goal
- Comfortable with processes and process design/analysis
- Can influence without authority and do so by using data and facts. Able to deal with varied stakeholders and earn their trust.
- Mature and able to function independently with limited guidance. Able to deal with a high degree of ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.