Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:829 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
Assistant Manager - Manufacturing (6-12 yrs)
The Employer :
Our client is one of the leaders in artificial flavour manufacturing industry. Headquartered in Europe, they have well established operations in India and the entire of South-east Asia markets.
The Job :
We are scaling our operations in the region and are looking for experienced professionals to take up the challenge of implementing these expansion ideas to realize a success story. You will be responsible for :
- Liaising with different supply chain teams to efficiently plan and schedule the entire process.
- Working with contract manufacturers to always maintain the scheduled capacity and always be prepared.
- Ensuring optimum resource utilization, accurate forecasts and proper inventory management.
- Partnering closely with the business to ensure compliance to quality standards, oversee audit activities and assist in quality management reviews.
- Developing, implementing, and continually improving the Company's EH&S programs and procedures to ensure Health and Safety.
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Implementing coaching and training periodically to keep all staff updated and best at what they do.
The Profile :
- You possess a Masters in Supply Chain, Industrial Management or related discipline and have at least 6 years experience working in a large scale industrial environment. Prior work in a manufacturing operations setup is required along with an eye for troubleshooting manufacturing floor issues. You have lead teams in the past and have a solid track record of delivering as per service SLAs.
The Offer :
- Join an expanding business and contribute to their major growth driver
- We are looking for experienced professionals with a zeal to perform and excel
- Market leading compensation & benefits