HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:83 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Manufacturing Excellence - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager- Manufacturing Excellence
Experience : 6.0 - 10.0 Years
Location : Kolkata
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen
- Working in an FMCG company
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Driving Manufacturing Excellence agenda & journey in the plant by launching Pillars of Excellence.
- Responsible for training Factory teams on various Tools & Techniques.
- Support unit team on Waste identification and elimination through Capability building activities & hand holding.
- Apply Excellence Tools & Techniques to support Manufacturing teams identify & drive OEE improvement activities.
- Performance Tracking of Excellence journey w.r.t Master Plan & Business level KPIs.
- Share the progress in a timely manner with Division Manager. Highlight issues, mitigation steps and support required.
- Identify & drive specific initiatives to develop an Excellence Culture in the plant. Define timelines, benefit estimation & Monitor Progress.
- Develop specific Capability Building Modules & impart Training on a Target group basis Training needs.
- Monitor delivery and status of the various identified improvement projects. Also, consolidate information to report Benefits accrued to Factory Manager & Division Manager.
- Facilitate Factory Manager for conducting the steering committee meeting & driving excellence journey. Update the status and support for adequate progress in time.
- Share & Replicate Best Practices/initiatives from other factories/plants to drive consistency and standardization of excellent practices. Consolidate the gains achieved through the same.
Educational : BE/Btech- Mech
Exp : 10+ yrs 5+ in Mfg Exc