HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:42 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Manager Manufacturing
Location : Kapurthala, Punjab
Experience : 10.0 - 15.0 Years
CTC : Upto 27 LPA
- Experience from FMCG, a beverages company
- Willing to work from the office
- Exp. in manufacturing, operation plan
Job Title : Assistant Manager - Manufacturing
Function : Technical
Job Purpose : To ensure manufacturing readiness of the unit as per volume projection and oversee implementation of manufacturing process-related improvements for the category within budgets and timelines in order to meet the annual operating plan targets.
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Ensure execution of the manufacturing plans for the unit within the stipulated budgets and timelines.
2. Review the execution of operations plans on a regular basis and guide the team in resolving process bottlenecks.
3. Ensure conformity to the laid down quality guidelines and ensure that key issues in quality are resolved in a timely way.
4. Review the unit's performance against key indices like productivity, capacity utilization, quality, and prioritize the action areas to improve the metrics. Recommend key interventions to enhance yield, utilization and productivity.
5. Lead the institutionalization of new lines / augmentation of existing lines at the unit for capacity optimization in coordination with the Projects team.
6. Guide the team for commercial scale production of new products/manufacturing changes related to new SKUs.
1. Basic understanding of manufacturing processes, productivity and quality parameters, costs, throughput etc
2. Knowledge of regulatory compliance for a manufacturing plant with respect to labor, machinery, safety, infrastructure Review the overhead requirements and related cost budget (fixed and variable) prepared by respective departments at the factory
3. Knowledge of commercial processes like budgeting, costing, ROI computation, IRR computation, hurdle rates etc;
4. Knowledge of process improvement tools like TQM, TPM, Six sigma, Kaizen.
1. Strong analytical ability
2. Good Communication Skills
3. Excellent Problem Solving Ability
4. Interpersonal skills;
5. Negotiation skills;
6. Planning and coordination skills