Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:292 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager - Mechanical Maintenance - Extrusion & Utility (7-10 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for handling all preventive, conditional and regular maintenance of all kinds of machines including extrusion machines, injection molding machines, mixers, Pulverizer, Grinders, CNC machines, pumps, chillers, air compressors, cooling towers, etc.
The person will be responsible for :
- Maximum utilization of 4m (man, machines, methods and materials.)
- Maintain requirement of machines & Utility Critical spare parts and other equipment's for use of daily and preventive maintenance and follow up for the procurement.
- Carry out preventive, predictive, and scheduled maintenance of machines and other equipment as per the schedule and Maintain all preventive and breakdown maintenance records with machine history cards and machine downtime records.
- To prepare to compare all quotation, purchase requisition, work order carry out, plan daily Scheduling of work, and Plan Shutdown Maintenance work, spare parts planning, energy conservation.
- For any rejection due to any breakdown.
- To improve the capacity and make the full use of machines and tools to get the higher production
- To achieve the reduction of breakdowns to the target levels
- To increase MTBF, (Mean time between failure) & decrease MTTR (Mean time to repair)