Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:291 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Mechanical & Utilities (6-8 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 6 - 8 years of experience in a reputed design consultancy firm;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS office;
- Proficiency in ACAD will be added advantages;
- Estimation of Mechanical & Utility components for Coal handling /Iron ore/Various mineral crushing & beneficiation plants;
- IS code and international codes knowledge.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Should have experience in design of Belt conveyors, Plant Layout for CHP, Iron ore and various mineral crushing/beneficiation plants.
- Should have experience in designing various material handling circuits.
- Should have experience in reviewing Utility designing and drawings documents.
- Designing/Reviewing of Mechanical & Utility drawings & designs for any Public/government sector companies.
- A better understanding of solving site related hurdles
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Assistant Manager-Mechanical and Utilities is responsible for design and engineering of material handling equipment like short distance and long distance belt conveyors as per relevant Indian standard. Selection of equipment in crushing and conveying circuits. Design, drawing of plant layout, plan and elevation of crushing and sizing plant.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Coordination for engineering with consultants for various projects and with site engineering teams for in-house projects.
- Experience in engineering of Green field/ Brown field projects.
- Reviewing drawing/documents related to Mechanical and utilities of various CHP, Iron ore central processing units and mineral beneficiation plants projects.
- To check and approve of the drawing layout, plan etc.
- Preparation of Material handling schemes and design for various projects.
- Participates in detailed Engineering Floor layouts, equipment layouts, Conveyors, Utilities etc.
- Preparation and Reviewing of Utility Concept Notes like Firefighting/ Dust suppression system/Potable & Service water system.
- Study the various mining Government/Private tenders and prepare CAPEX and OPEX estimations for the CHP/ Central processing Units/Beneficiation plants.
- Generate cost estimates for project and cash flow scenarios.
- Study and comment on HVAC concepts, System and Pressure zonings.
- Participates in Equipment Selection, Prepare Technical comparisons of various equipment and involve in initial Techno-Commercial negotiations with vendors.
- To monitor project timelines as per Bar chart.
- To check bills and Reconciliations.
- Conduct FAT trials at Vendors place.
- Self-inspection Audits of API manufacturing sites.
- Work with internal and external customer during various stages of project starting proposal, project award, engineering, procurement, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and closeout stages.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Stay / Accommodation Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other with in the vicinity of the Rebuild Centre.
- Defined Succession planning and assured success for performers
Job Role : Full-time
Preferable Age Group : 30 - 35 Years