Key Account Manager - Recruitment at New Way Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:284 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Network Development & Projects - Auto LPG Dispensing Station (4-7 yrs)
Asst Manager - Projects ( Auto LPG Dispensing Stations (ALDS))
Qualification in engineering with 4-7 years of experience in Project Management.
- Good Communication skills
- Good percentile in academics 70% or above
- Should have experience in handling turnkey projects
- Should have experience in handling oil and gas, Petrochemical projects
- Flexibility in extensive travel and relocation
- Engineering can be from Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum etc.
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION :
- The Job Holder reports to AVP Network Development
- The Job Holder has no direct reports
JOB DIMENSIONS :
- Number of staff members reporting : Nil.
- Scope : ALDS Network Project follow-up/Training/Contractor Management /Liaison with Statutory authorities & Suppliers.
- Authorizations, delegations and responsibilities given by the management from time to time for functioning on behalf of the company will have to be used considering the best interest of the company
- Construction of new outlets
- Facilities selection & appointment of contractors
- Generation of Bill of Quantity, erfq documents for enabling purchase process
- Field investigation where ever necessary
- Follow up on the documentation required to get the statutory approvals at construction sites
- Technical follow up on construction process from the time of No Objection Certificate from authorities until site commissioning
- Ensure billing is done as per measurement books or purchase order. Certify and process the bills for payment
- Coordinate to organize direct material supplies doe the construction purposes
- Training to dealers & their staff on products before site commissioning
- Interact with all stakeholders to ensure smooth commissioning of projects
- Provide help on product movement, stock control, asset management at construction sites
- Responsible for MIS generated in all processes
- Ensure commissioning reports are generated and handed over to the ALDS Sales team
- Coordinate safety audits
- Coordinate with the Stake holders in all processes to achieve smooth workflow
- Area of operation - PAN India
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT :
- Newly developing organization requiring implantation of Systems & commissioning sites at short intervals
- Works to be carried out close to public places and hence special precautions must be taken.
- To take overall accountability and responsibility for construction works, dealer training & Liaison with authorities
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Graduate Degree qualified individual preferably Mechanical Engg with a good understanding of the network development & Management with a minimum of 4-6 years
- Experience in similar industry will be preferable.
- Knowledge of Project Management including Knowledge of AutoCAD is preferable. Spoken local language is preferable.