Recruitment Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1310 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Assistant Manager - New Product Development Quality - OEM (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Assure and maintain the NPD projects strictly follows the APQP methodology and deliver the ZERO defect product to the customer
- Assure Quality of Events in NPDs are meeting the Quality requirements
- Evaluate the products and clear the NPD builds to the next NPD Gate
- Supporting NPD development team with the collation of information and analysis of relevant Quality data - Past failures, Market Survey and Warranty of previous products, etc.,
- Ensure Quality Evaluation plan preparation and timely evaluation - Quality evaluation plan at various builds stages and evaluate them as per the project time plan
- Ensure the Product Spec & Product Target Quality is signed-off inappropriate gates; Manage Quality Plans & Quality Indicators during the Program.
- Facilitate, Participate, Review & monitor quality planning activities in the program and present the status during project reviews
- Evaluate the inspection requirements for all CTQs ( Dimn. Functional ) and propose the IMTEs with Mfg, team, and plan for procurement installation of the IMTEs before SoP
- Ensure Target Quality & Verification tests are consistent with requirements and real-world usage conditions - Co-ordinate with Product Validation team.
- Ensure Quality of Event of critical activities in every gale and ensure Program Quality discipline & program sign-offs
- Verify the Supplier and In-House APQP status report is meeting the Quality requirements inline with QMS and review them at various gates and recommend gateways clearance
- Ensure Processes at various manufacturing stages are set consistently by Mfg Engg ( Part and Assy. ) and the capability established for Supplier and In-house.
- Evaluate the gateway deliverables and record the observations, participate in Gateway deviation and risk evaluation process.
- Participate and lead all buy-off processes (ex. color harmony, dimensional reviews, functional builds, Fit and Finish reviews, etc.) along with Engineering and Sourcing team
- Ensure Lessons Learnt captured & shared with the program management team
- Co-ordinate for all PPAP evaluation at Supplier and In-house to recommend the process clearance before SoP
- Participate in the FMEA processes along with Design and Manufacturing Engineering team
- Facilitate problem-solving methodology and ensure closure of product concerns, use of suitable methodology such as QC Story / 8D, etc.,