Recruitment Manager at Career Stars
Views:340 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Packaging (4-8 yrs)
Required Candidate profile :
Age : 35 yrs
Experience : Min 5 yrs - Max 8 yrs
- Must be from FMCG preferably from Personal care
- Must be from North India only
- Can Join within a month
Packaging Categories :
- Flexibles and Rigids, Laminates (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, BOPP, PET) Corrugated cartons, PP containers, Woven Polypropylene bags, Non woven Polypropylene bags, PET Jars and bottles, Poly bags, shrink films, Tapes. Security seals etc.
Job Description :
- Deliver & Implement New Packaging development projects with given time frame.
- Responsible for the design and development of all packaging to meet the marketing and consumer requirements with its operational feasibility.
- Existing Product Improvement - Optimizing packaging material specification for cost reduction, Harmonization of packaging material, facilitating continuous improvement in the department and achieving completion with quality.
- Key line drawing for different Packaging material, drafting the specifications & Bill of packaging material for use of factory and supplier to accept and deliver the material.
- For NPDs checking the Digital and cylinder proofs, getting the cylinders, KLDs made,
- Coordinating with brand managers, designing team, quality and R&D teams to ensure NPD meets its timelines.
- Catering to the need of Marketing requirements and providing them the right packaging at the right cost and Restructuring & redesigning existing packaging to meet market requirements & standards.
- Identification & determination of suitable packaging change part, packaging component as well as Evaluation of Packaging material for stability study, development of new product art work, and bill of material (BOM), Batch Packaging Record & Packaging development Work.
- Coordination with cross functional department (Regulatory affairs, Marketing, Production and Production Planning & Control) for timely delivery of project and to provide all the necessary Data/documents of Packaging Material for regulatory filling.
- Packaging Restructuring & designing.
- Artwork, Cylinder proofs, LSD (shade cards) -Checking, approval & management.
- Conducting line trials at all manufacturing locations for Packaging material innovation & renovation.
- Providing technical support for root cause analysis of customer complaints related to packaging.
- Coordination and attendance in support of marketing at On Line Approval for new printed Packaging.
- Arrange for initial samples viz. caps for machine trials to confirm suitability with machines.
- Dummy approval : To develop prototype dummy and seek approval from marketing.