Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:217 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Plant Maintenance - Mechanical - Fertilizer Manufacturing Industry (5-6 yrs)
Drive the Maintenance and Project activities by ensuring strict adherence to safety, quality and environment norms in order to meet the budgeted targets, increase the Reliability of Equipments with reduction in Maintenance cost and Inventory. Develop a culture and to lead the Energy conservation practices for cost reduction and best optimization.
- Overall day to day management of Maintenance activities
- initiatives for cost reduction practices under Energy Conservation theme
- Taking adequate measures to maintain optimum inventory levels and service support to achieve maximum cost savings without hampering the production process
- Implementation of TQM and IMS system
- Preparing maintenance/ repair schedules and to ensure the overall equipment efficiency of machinery and Equipments keeping in view the performance, safety & quality standards.
- Performing the functions of troubleshooting and predictive/ preventive/ shutdown maintenance and conducting inspections / tests for reducing machinery downtime to minimum
- Directing, leading & motivating workforce and imparting continuous job training for accomplishing grater operational effectiveness/efficiency.
- Compliances with the statutory Authorities
- Developing and managing contracts with vendors, ensuring timely availability of Equipments, spare parts, services & consumables to facilitate smooth executions
Desired Candidate profile
- Qualified Btech Mechanical with 5-7 years of experience in mechanical maintenance of large manufacturing plant
- Candidates from Power, Fertilizer, Chemical industry preferred.
- Candidates living or willing to relocate to Hospet may only apply.
Skill sets required :
- Technical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem Solving
- Team building