HR Executive at Konnect HR Executive Search Firm
Views:572 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Process Engineering - Chemical (9-12 yrs)
We have career opportunity as Asst.Manager Process Engineer at Mumbai with leading Chemical company.
Job Responsibility :
1) Undertaken Process engineering activities like Heat Load calculations for Distillation column, Reactors, Pre Heaters, Condenser, Mass balance calculation across Reactor, Distillation column & Tanks.
2) Developing Block Diagrams, Process Flow Diagram (PFD), Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) for Unit operations and Plant and processes in the plant.
3) Scale up of new product.
4) Working & Mass Balance of New Products Scale up from R & D to Pilot plant up to commercial scale.
5) Hazop study of new product during scale up in Kilo lab & Pilot plant.
6) Monitoring the process stage wise to get the product quality as per GMP requirements and Matching customer specifications & As per GMP.
7) Monitoring new and old inventory in plant and provide report to finance department
8) Development of material balance and energy balance, PFD/P&ID and design specifications of various process equipment, capex preparation and Scale up.
- B.E Chemical with 8-12 years of experience in leading chemical company .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.