HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:107 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Product Development - Spices (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Product Development - Spices
Experience: 10.0 to 15.0 Years
CTC: Upto 30 LPA
- Possesses knowledge about spices
- Experience in an R&D/QA position at the policy-making level in a food-related business
- Should have excellent knowledge of different unit operations involved in food processing.
- Core knowledge and previously handled food development for Spices
- Sound Analytical Chemistry knowledge and hands-on operating experience of a comprehensive Analytical System
- Clear understanding of basic food ingredients and their functionalities.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the - Prevention of food adulteration rules/ act (PFA), FSSA, BIS, and Codex standards.
- Should have excellent Project Management and planning skills.
- Development and implementation of quality systems.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Should have excellent man management and interpersonal skills. Believes in teamwork and empowerment.
- Should be self-motivated and adaptable.
- Strong analytical ability along with lateral thinking style.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability are critical.
- Should be focused, well organized, creative & open-minded.