HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:173 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Product Development - Spices Industry (5-12 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Product Development (spices)
Experience: 5.0 to 12.0 Years
- Possesses knowledge about spices
- Experience in an R&D/QA position at the policy-making level in a food related business
- Should have excellent knowledge of different unit operations involved in food processing.
- Core knowledge and previously handled food development for Spices
- Sound Analytical Chemistry knowledge and hands-on operating experience of a comprehensive Analytical System
- Clear understanding of basic food ingredients and their functionalities.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the - Prevention of food adulteration rules/ act (PFA), FSSA, BIS, and Codex standards.
- Should have excellent Project Management and planning skills.
- Development and implementation of quality systems.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Should have excellent man management and interpersonal skills. Believes in teamwork and empowerment.
- Should be self-motivated and adaptable.
- Strong analytical ability along with lateral thinking style.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability are critical.
- Should be focused, well organized, creative & open-minded.