Hr Executive at WiseBee Consultant
Views:378 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Production - Paint (5-8 yrs)
Candidate should be from Paint Industry, having experience in Solvent, Shop Floor.
Job Description :
- Scheduling of batches as per planning and exhibit the same as per the schedule.
- Standardizing all the batches tinter as well as finished product and improvement in cycle time reduction.
- Handling Coil Production and Tinting as well as Automotive and protective coating Production.
- Capturing process deviation and take the corrective action in all the process.
- Hand On experience on implementing of SMP practices across shop floor.
- Why-Why analysis.
- Lead the team who made first commercial production in new plant.
- Optimized the process and equipment utilisation
- Continuous training on good manufacturing practice.
- Experience on mixer charging system through HMI and knowledge of DCS system.
- Ensuring the process to follow safety rule and regulation
- Prepared the required records of the production and maintained the same in SAP system
- Managing plant operations with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of production
- Manpower finalization & allocation according to process requirement
- Machine wise production scheduling on daily basis
- To meet SKU wise volume requirement in each shift
- Managing work-flow, assuring timely availability of raw material & tracking & follow-ups all process
- Prepare MIS report on daily, weekly and monthly basis and presenting in weekly/monthly review meeting with CEO and other management team.
- Monitoring cycle time and improvements implementation on shop floor and process where ever it requires