Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1250 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Project Procurement (6-8 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 06-08 years or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 12-14 years in a reputed EPC firm or process industries or heavy engineering equipment manufacturing unit in procurement department;
- Must have good communication skill (English & Hindi);
- Must have good price negotiation skills;
- Techno commercial comparison of offers;
- Preparation of note for approval for higher management review/approval;
- Must be a good team player;
- Must have positive attitude and hard working; Good skill in MS office
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Must have experience in Project equipments/items procurement of any project like coal handling plant, pellet plant, Mineral Beneficiation plant, ore handling plant, crushing and screening plant, power plants, cement & steel plants
- Must have experience in handling vendors and getting materials as per schedule of project departments.
- Must have experience in the vendor development and getting timely service from the vendors.
- Must have experience in procurement of indigenous as well as overseas equipment / sub-assemblies/ Parts etc.
- Commercial terms and conditions of purchase orders
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Assistant Manager - Project Procurement will be responsible for purchasing of services, supplies, spares and equipment [Domestic or Imported] in accordance with established company SOPs. He will negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain best price and service, provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and review current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Heading the project procurement deptt of EPCC
- Responsible for timely procurement of parts/assemblies/subassemblies/ equipment/ packages.
- Responsible for vendor development, timely delivery of items and services from suppliers
- Follow up and get the job done pending with Suppliers/Package vendors.
- Coordination with other departments like Accounts/Engineering/Construction/Store etc.
- Preparation of Purchase orders/service orders/work orders/consultancy orders etc.
- Periodical review meetings in achieving targets / implementing instructions given by Head-EPCC time to time .
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Stay / Accommodation Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Rebuild Centre.
- Defined Succession planning and assured success for performers
Job Role : Full-time
Preferable Age Group : 30 - 35 Years