Recruiter at Elrich Placements
Views:527 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance - Pharma/Healthcare (10-13 yrs)
We are currently having an opening for the below :
Position : Asst. Manager- QA
Location : Rabale Mumbai
Qualification : M. Pharm/ MSc.
Experience : 10-13 years
Salary : 06.00 LPA - 07.00 LPA
Job Profile :
1) Responsible for training of QA procedure to new and existing employees in co-ordination with admin department.
2) Review of Validation Master plan, Quality Manual& SOP's.
3) Scheduling of Management Review Meeting (MRM).
4) Responsible for internal audit as per the self-inspection schedule.
5) Review of FAT, URS, IQ, OQ, PQ and re-qualification protocol and reports of all instruments, equipment's.
6) Review of yearly calibration and validation schedule in co-ordination with respective department.
7) Review of calibration, validation and qualification protocol and report for all instruments, equipment's area and gowning as per the schedule in co-ordination with respective department.
8) Review of Quality Risk Management report
9) Responsible for investigation related to investigation i.e. Market complaint, OOS, OOT, deviation etc.
10) Review of training need matrix, training matrix and updating as per the schedule.
11) Verification of technical and quality agreements as per the list.
12) Review of stability data.
13) Batch review and release
14) Review of vendor documents & vendor qualification
15) Tracking of Deviation, Incident, CAPA and Change control for timely closure in-coordination with cross functional team.
16) Review of process validation
17) Review of Cleaning Validation
18) Review of APQR
Company Profile :
We started manufacturing our ophthalmic range and other topical preparations since 1995. TUV Germany has accredited the company with ISO 9001: 2000 certification. Our competencies lie in the manufacturing of ophthalmic products and non-sterile dermatological products (Cream, Ointments, Lotion, Application, Emulsions, Gel).
Please Revert With Your Updated Resume And Mentioned The Below Details :
- Current Company :
- Current Salary :
- Expected Salary :
- Notice Period :
- Reason For Job Change :
- Availability For Interview :