Manager - TA at Boyen Haddin Consulting
Views:184 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance - Safety - (6-10 yrs)
EHS System Implementation: - SAFETY
- Preparation of plant level safety manual & on-site emergency plan as per standards
- Coordinating with all Departmental Representatives for successful implementation of system.
- Preparation of monthly Compliance report/ MIS at plant & Facilitating MRMs
- Facilitating Internal/external audits related to ESH &EMS
- Updating license, Consent & Other documents related to KPCB.
- Driving safety Initiatives across plant and Bring a culture of EHS in the organization by strengthening various programs with the help of EHS.
Safety @ work place :
- Providing Induction & Safety Awareness Program to employees.
- Capability Building of Employees for safety system like BBS, SOTs, EHS pillar
- Accident reports, Injury Analysis & taking corrective actions at Plant Level to reduce the injuries.
- Facilitating safety committee meeting& taking corrective action across plant.
- Implementing Job safety analysis and contractor's safety initiatives.
- Arranging First Aid Training classes for workmen and staff.
- Arrange safety competitions like.quiz, slogan, poster competitions and exhibitions also participation in external EHS award.
Fire Safety :
- Fire prevention Measures, there shall not be fire in the plant premises
- Firefighting - extinguish fire in short time without loss of men and material
- Ensure all fire equipment operational condition and refill the extinguisher periodically.
- Train maximum people in firefighting & participation in competition.
- Carry out fire Mock drill in the plant time to time and create awareness on fire safety.
- Conduct Fire safety audit and identify unsafe condition and unsafe acts in the plant and recommend safety improvement.
- Monitoring & control of fireman and fire safety team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.