Manager - TA at Boyen Haddin Consulting
Views:155 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance - Safety - (6-10 yrs)
EHS System Implementation: - SAFETY
- Preparation of plant level safety manual & on-site emergency plan as per standards
- Coordinating with all Departmental Representatives for successful implementation of system.
- Preparation of monthly Compliance report/ MIS at plant & Facilitating MRMs
- Facilitating Internal/external audits related to ESH &EMS
- Updating license, Consent & Other documents related to KPCB.
- Driving safety Initiatives across plant and Bring a culture of EHS in the organization by strengthening various programs with the help of EHS.
Safety @ work place :
- Providing Induction & Safety Awareness Program to employees.
- Capability Building of Employees for safety system like BBS, SOTs, EHS pillar
- Accident reports, Injury Analysis & taking corrective actions at Plant Level to reduce the injuries.
- Facilitating safety committee meeting& taking corrective action across plant.
- Implementing Job safety analysis and contractor's safety initiatives.
- Arranging First Aid Training classes for workmen and staff.
- Arrange safety competitions like.quiz, slogan, poster competitions and exhibitions also participation in external EHS award.
Fire Safety :
- Fire prevention Measures, there shall not be fire in the plant premises
- Firefighting - extinguish fire in short time without loss of men and material
- Ensure all fire equipment operational condition and refill the extinguisher periodically.
- Train maximum people in firefighting & participation in competition.
- Carry out fire Mock drill in the plant time to time and create awareness on fire safety.
- Conduct Fire safety audit and identify unsafe condition and unsafe acts in the plant and recommend safety improvement.
- Monitoring & control of fireman and fire safety team.