Talent Acquistion at UpMan Placement
Views:170 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance - Textile Manufacturing Firm (8-15 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance
Company Profile : Technical Textile manufacturing company
Team Strength : 500+ Employee
Job Location : Nashik
Designation : Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance
Salary : As Per Candidate (Company Budget 8.00 to 10.00 LPA)
Experience : 6 to 12 years
Education : MSc in Polymer / Material Science or B Tech in Polymer / Material / Paint / Textile
Relevant Industry : Textile/Coating/Laminating/Paint/Polymer compounding/Manufacturing Company
Job Description :
- NABL / ISO 17025 implementation, documentation & related certification experience
- Should drive and maintain the accreditation of the Lab
- Training on internal auditor for ISO/IEC 17025
- Must ensure the validity of master standard instruments set up
- Developing and implementing databases and data collection systems.
- Data analysis ; Analyzing data using statistical techniques and providing reports.
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns and guide Team for improvements.
- Lead CFT for non-conforming products
- Communication with customer / third party inspection agencies for inspection, its planning and their queries.
- Reporting of daily testing /inspection MIS
- Dealing with external labs for material testing
- Look after customer complaints
- Lab equipment calibration
- Ensure continuous improvement in Quality system & Quality assurance
- Monitoring Quality KPI, Quality Objectives for Business
- Cost reduction initiatives: Cost reduction in testing / calibration / rejection.
- To identify new test requirements, new test equipment required.
Candidate Profile :
- Experience in any of the area- Coated / laminated Technical textile (desirable)
- 2 Lead auditor for ISO 17025 & 9001
- 3 Knowledge of raw materials testing, testing equipment, relevant testing standards and calibration.
- Experience in textile / paint / coating / industry
- Having experience with Defense / DRDO institutes is preferable
- Expert in MS-Office, communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with SAP (B1 or S4)
- Hand on experience of UTM and other test equipment like Spectrophotometer