Talent Acquistion at UpMan Placement
Views:210 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance - Textile Manufacturing Firm (8-15 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance
Company Profile : Technical Textile manufacturing company
Team Strength : 500+ Employee
Job Location : Nashik
Designation : Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance
Salary : As Per Candidate (Company Budget 8.00 to 10.00 LPA)
Experience : 6 to 12 years
Education : MSc in Polymer / Material Science or B Tech in Polymer / Material / Paint / Textile
Relevant Industry : Textile/Coating/Laminating/Paint/Polymer compounding/Manufacturing Company
Job Description :
- NABL / ISO 17025 implementation, documentation & related certification experience
- Should drive and maintain the accreditation of the Lab
- Training on internal auditor for ISO/IEC 17025
- Must ensure the validity of master standard instruments set up
- Developing and implementing databases and data collection systems.
- Data analysis ; Analyzing data using statistical techniques and providing reports.
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns and guide Team for improvements.
- Lead CFT for non-conforming products
- Communication with customer / third party inspection agencies for inspection, its planning and their queries.
- Reporting of daily testing /inspection MIS
- Dealing with external labs for material testing
- Look after customer complaints
- Lab equipment calibration
- Ensure continuous improvement in Quality system & Quality assurance
- Monitoring Quality KPI, Quality Objectives for Business
- Cost reduction initiatives: Cost reduction in testing / calibration / rejection.
- To identify new test requirements, new test equipment required.
Candidate Profile :
- Experience in any of the area- Coated / laminated Technical textile (desirable)
- 2 Lead auditor for ISO 17025 & 9001
- 3 Knowledge of raw materials testing, testing equipment, relevant testing standards and calibration.
- Experience in textile / paint / coating / industry
- Having experience with Defense / DRDO institutes is preferable
- Expert in MS-Office, communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with SAP (B1 or S4)
- Hand on experience of UTM and other test equipment like Spectrophotometer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.