Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1136 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:226
Assistant Manager - Quality - Supply Chain & Logistics Firm (3-8 yrs)
The Employer :
Our client is a well established Supply Chain & Logistics firm, with a solid clientele spread across industry giants in F&B, Consumer Electronics, Apparel, Luxury goods and many more.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing key quality assurance strategies to maintain warehousing and logistics standards.
- Monitoring quality planning process, including market studies and trend analysis.
- implementing quality policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Building robust QMS.
- Ensuring proper governance and compliance with all corporate internal control and audit requirements including financial, procurement, operational policies and procedures.
The Profile :
- You possess a Masters in Supply Chain & Operations and have at least 3 years of Quality Management experience, preferably within large scale operations or manufacturing setup.
- Training in QMS ISO 9004-2018, ISO-14001(EMS) would be an advantage.
- Undertaking internal audits in your previous role would be a plus.
- You possess strong analytical skills and you pay strong attention to detail.
- You always deliver work that is of a high standard and you are highly goal driven individual.
The Offer :
- Join a well established Supply Chain & Logistics firm
- Work within a high performing team
- Great scope for career development