Recruiter at Agensi Pekerjaan Intelek Talent Solutions Sdn Bhd
Views:520 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Reliability (5-10 yrs)
- Identify and manage the asset reliability risk that could affect the plant or its business operations.
- Determine the function, capability, functional failure modes, probability of failure, impact severity to define the right maintenance requirements to eliminate functional failure.
- Establish a systematic preventive and predictive maintenance review process with the support from the planner.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement of asset to optimize plant uptime.
- Lead the RBI/ RCM processes using cross functional teams to ensure appropriate changes to the plant improves reliability and reduce maintenance cost.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failure and problems that adversely affect the plant operations and apply data analysis techniques such as statistical process control, reliability modelling and prediction, fault tree analysis, six sigma methodology, root cause failure analysis, failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system.
- Participate in the development of design and installation specifications and commissioning plans for new and modified installations.
- Manage the loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management (LCAM)
- Other task as is needed by the organization.
- Diploma and above in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in handling chemical process manufacturing and maintenance in a CIMAH legislated environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Skills required :
- Strong engineering knowledge in design, equipment, application, standards, specifications and change management.
- Project Management skills.
- Conversant with RCFA and FMEA along with RCM/ RBI processes.
- Must be independent with good leadership skills.
Interested applicants kindly contact Ms.Gawri at 03-23876262. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview session.