Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:75 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Replenishment Planning - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
- Give Business insight and analysis including, external factors (market trend, share, growth, competition) & internal factors (change in brand mix, segment / category mix, region) to identify growth opportunities.
- Joint Business Planning and alignment with the suppliers for better fill and maximizing sales.
- Fortnightly / weekly analysis of the sales e.g. Sales Plan vs. Actual, Planned vs. Delivery, pending to Invoice
- Organize weekly review meeting to drive stock availability/connectivity & resolve region specific issues
Range / Order / Replenishment Management
- Ensuring Range Availability by setting proper MBQ and Vendor fill rate.
- Forecast sales for Top suppliers based on past data and give projections to them for higher fill rates.
- Implement system to ensure purchase orders are raised only basis auto PO. Closely monitor auto MBQ to ensure better execution of auto PO.
- Demand forecasting & hence fixing replenishment parameters.
- Defining & fixing MBQ for each DC/city.
- Review & Plan, Range performance and identify opportunities to improve short and long term plans.
- Track performance against sales, stock and inventory.
- Working closely with manufacturer to update the range and rationalizing non selling products
- Working with regional team to ensure region specific brands are listed
- Analyze regional brand/sku performance and plan for increasing contribution of such brands
- Ensuring the targeted Promotion availability on the first day of the promotion start.
- Forecasting for such promo articles and ensure corrective action during the promo period and after the promo period.
- Promotion Ordering via system or manual based on the space and inventory planning.
Ageing stock Management
- Gather information on inventory ageing and conduct analysis and recommend actions to liquidate older inventory, increase freshness at DC.
- Reducing the Ageing / Bad stocks in the system as per the target % of inventory which has been given by the organization.
- Identifying the root cause of the Ageing stocks and correcting it in the system so that it doesn- t repeat again.
Expiry / Write off Management
- Reduce the Expiry or write off by planning timely liquidation of the expiry inventory
- Simultaneously identifying the root cause of expiry and do the necessary correction in the system so that it doesn- t repeat again.
Experience in category management at a top FMCG, Ecommerce or Fresh Food brand for 4 years minimum.
Ability to evaluate and execute assortment and replenishment decisions dynamically -- Demand forecasting & hence fixing replenishment parameters. -- Defining & fixing MBQ for each DC/city -- Review & Plan, Range performance and identify opportunities to improve short and long term plans -- Track performance against sales, stock and inventory.
Experience with diverse marketing channels, both digital as well as offline.
Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
Available to onboard within 30 days timeline.
Candidate must be willing to work from office at Bangalore location.
Should have completed post-graduation from reputed institutes.