Founder & CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:48 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Servicing - Audio Products (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Servicing ( Audio Products ) @ Gurgaon, India
Our client is one of the fastest growing Consumer Electronics Organizations in India. They own 2 International audio brands and one home grown brand. It's a young and professionally managed organization with all major e-commerce and retail channels as their key customers. They need to fill the following position asap.
Position : Assistant Manager - Servicing ( Audio Products )
Location : Delhi
Education : Graduation/ Tech Diploma/ B.Tech
Experience : 4 - 8 years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Our client requires a service engineer with 4+ years of hands on experience in handling audio product servicing and product servicing process at warehouse.
- Preferred from audio, Consumer electronics industry.
- Should have good understanding of methodology to continuously improve the processes by eliminating defects or identifying enhancements.
- Service management experience, ability to provide high quality solutions in a short time-frame.
- Should have hands on knowledge of soldering and testing and should be able to manage WMS software.
- Process depth and breadth for Service level management function, hands on experience on audio spare parts.
- Coordinate with R&D team and the manufacturing group for design changes based on customer requirement.
- Reviewing and reporting on the agreed service levels and managing customer complaints and Compliments.
2. Candidate should have capability to manage Warehouses.
- Leadership Skills.
- Analytical skills / problem solving ability.
- Customer orientation.
- Cost consciousness.
- Team handling abilities.
- Ability to Build Partnerships.
- Holistic Thinking approach.
- Positive Thinking ability.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Should have a Graduation/ Tech Diploma/ B.Tech qualification with 4-8 years of experience.
- Hands on Experience in product servicing and testing is mandatory.
- Communication should be good.
- Able to operate Computer on a regular basis.