Assistant Manager - Sourcing & Operations - Consumer Durables (2-9 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to manage Sourcing & Operations for 1-2 key accounts for our client.
Role Responsibilities :
- Researching, evaluating & developing potential vendors and suppliers for specific categories
- Requesting quotes and comparing prices for maximum ROI
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Managing relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Negotiating appropriate contracts for pricing and supply and closing deals with optimal terms
- Coordinating with suppliers & managing supply operations by tracking incoming inventory & delivery arrival time
- Organizing and updating database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Working with team members to develop future purchasing plans and potential relationships with vendors
- 2+ years of experience in Souring, Vendor management Operations esp. Indirect procurement in B2B, Industrial products or E-commerce space
- We should target young graduates working in sourcing /vendor management and operations roles.
- Start-up experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent negotiation, communication & analytical skills
- B.Tech (Tier 2) - Electrical/ Mechanical would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.