Senior HR - Recruitment at Team Teknik
Views:864 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management - Pharmaceutical (6-13 yrs)
We are looking Assistant Manger - Supply Chain Management for one of our leading Pharmaceutical Client
Location : Mumbai
Years of Experience : 6 - 13 Years in Supply Chain Management
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Minimum of 6 - 13 years of experience in managing the Supply Chain and meet OTD requirements.
- Identify, develop and qualify the suitable Vendor/s as per requirements.
- Perform risk assessment of each vendor and take appropriate measures to ensure continued supplies on time to the mfg plant.
- Ensure that materials of appropriate quality as per the pre- approved specifications are procured.
- Reduce the inventory levels by promoting OTD by continuous vendor development.
- Responsible for procuring the quality material at lowest possible price.
- Coordinate and participate in PPIC meetings to ensure timely supply.
- To build and maintain good relationship with current vendors and develop new vendors.
- To oversee and manage the company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize process efficiency and optimize the costs.
Requirements and qualifications :
- Previous work experience as a supply chain executive for at least 3 years in regulated pharmaceutical formulation manufacturing units.
- Hands on experience of implementing and optimizing the process as per regulatory requirements.
- Experience of facing regulatory audits like WHO, ISO, USFDA, MHRA, etc.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Graduate with additional degree/diploma in supply chain management.