Head HR at Jaina India Private Limited
Views:281 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Manager - Technical Support (5-8 yrs)
Role : AM - Technical Support
Location : Delhi
Education: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma
Experience : 6 Years plus
Industry : Consumer Durable Products and Home Appliance (Preferred Products Experience and expertise in LED, Washing Machine, Party Speaker and Refrigerator)
Key Skill: Fault troubleshooting and Analysis, Technical Management, Product Management, Team Handling
Job Description :
- The candidate will be responsible for managing overall Technical support activities for the products marketed by the company.
- The job involves coordination with Vendors, other departments/verticals like Product Development, Testing, Spare Parts Planning, Warehouse and Service Repair Teams.
- The Technical Manager will lead a team of technical support engineers, providing technical guidance, and will plan for the optimal utilization of resources. Effective team management and interpersonal skills are required for this position.
- This position demands analytical that the Technical Manager is able to not only supervise his / her team, but cooperate with peers and support functions as well.
- Developing detailed technical support plans with key milestones, schedules to monitor & track progress and review daily activities. Manage technical functions of product life cycle, as well as product hardware & software testing to ensure timely support to Product and service department.
Major Responsibilities :
- Ability to manage Technical activities for After Sale Service support of Products marketed by the Company.
- Ability to handle product testing HW & SW both.
- Should have knowledge of Service BOM validation with respect to system requirements.
- Manage Product Technical Escalations reported by field and provide timely resolution.
- Technical Skill Development of in-house and outsourced team.
- Manage technical knowledge bank and maintain consistent communication of tech Info/circular/bulletins.
- Model wise failure analysis and OEM coordination for RCA of fault, HW/SW modification, support and FOC parts.
- Monitor initial quality of each product besides raising alarm on trends which might lead to higher/epidemic failures.
- Develop and deliver FFR reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations for continuous product improvement.
- Works towards process optimization and effective contribution for introducing process improvements in service repair process