Head HR at Jaina India Private Limited
Views:337 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Manager - Technical Support (5-8 yrs)
Role : AM - Technical Support
Location : Delhi
Education: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma
Experience : 6 Years plus
Industry : Consumer Durable Products and Home Appliance (Preferred Products Experience and expertise in LED, Washing Machine, Party Speaker and Refrigerator)
Key Skill: Fault troubleshooting and Analysis, Technical Management, Product Management, Team Handling
Job Description :
- The candidate will be responsible for managing overall Technical support activities for the products marketed by the company.
- The job involves coordination with Vendors, other departments/verticals like Product Development, Testing, Spare Parts Planning, Warehouse and Service Repair Teams.
- The Technical Manager will lead a team of technical support engineers, providing technical guidance, and will plan for the optimal utilization of resources. Effective team management and interpersonal skills are required for this position.
- This position demands analytical that the Technical Manager is able to not only supervise his / her team, but cooperate with peers and support functions as well.
- Developing detailed technical support plans with key milestones, schedules to monitor & track progress and review daily activities. Manage technical functions of product life cycle, as well as product hardware & software testing to ensure timely support to Product and service department.
Major Responsibilities :
- Ability to manage Technical activities for After Sale Service support of Products marketed by the Company.
- Ability to handle product testing HW & SW both.
- Should have knowledge of Service BOM validation with respect to system requirements.
- Manage Product Technical Escalations reported by field and provide timely resolution.
- Technical Skill Development of in-house and outsourced team.
- Manage technical knowledge bank and maintain consistent communication of tech Info/circular/bulletins.
- Model wise failure analysis and OEM coordination for RCA of fault, HW/SW modification, support and FOC parts.
- Monitor initial quality of each product besides raising alarm on trends which might lead to higher/epidemic failures.
- Develop and deliver FFR reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations for continuous product improvement.
- Works towards process optimization and effective contribution for introducing process improvements in service repair process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.