Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:435 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Assistant Merchandiser - eCommerce (1-4 yrs)
Our client is an eCommerce platform targeting latest fashion apparel and accessories online market segment. With humble beginnings in the early 2000s, they have adapted to the changing markets and growing demand to scale and become one of the leading players in the market today.
You will be responsible for :
- Keeping track of new arrivals, outgoing and incoming stock.
- Closely monitoring stock levels and maintaining the minimum buffer at all times.
- Keeping a lookout for new merchandising concepts.
- Tracking sales and revenue numbers.
- Suggesting new merchandising ideas to senior merchandiser based on changing industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Flagging purchase order and procurement issues to relevant teams and following up for quick resolutions.
- Working on seasonal promotions and giving valuable inputs based on your field exposure and learnings.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Operations or Business discipline. Prior experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people at all levels. You can work with different teams and liaise with external vendors as and when required.
- You are passionate about working within the eCommerce sector and are curious to learn and make the most out of the on-field experience.
- You are open to travelling locally if required, and have a fair understanding of regional language in order to interact locally.
The Offer :
- Exciting role within fashion apparel and accessories segment
- Gain on-ground exposure to the entire operations