Assistant Operation Manager - Logistics/Transport Management (3-5 yrs)
- Ensuring that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company's strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability.
- Cater to clients- or personnel's concerns.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation of transportation.
- Responsible for Cost Reduction matrix at branch level of logistics department.
- Responsible for scorecard analysis and controlling issues related to branch.
- Co-coordinating with customer care department for consignor & consignee enquiries.
- Day to day monitoring of process flow and to resolve queries
- Controlling inventory records on ERP/ZT and dealing with the SAM team.