HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:908 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Plant Manager (3-15 yrs)
Assistant Plant Manager
Location : Pithampur
Experience : 3 - 15 Years
Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
- Implementing and maintaining Quality Management System in the Plant and improvement in QMS as per ISO 13485, ISO 9001.
- Responsible for production planning, assessment of requirements of critical material and management of resources (including manpower).
- Overall responsibility of activities of production, maintenance (on time preventive & break down), Stores, Dispatches, Material planning (RM, PM, Misc.), In process Quality Control (in coordination with QC personnel) and product safety. It includes daily machine wise manpower distribution in all shifts including overtime planning.
- On time completion & approval authority of Batch Production Records & disposition of non-performing product. Monitoring & reporting of Production yield of all products.
- Training needs assessment of Managers, Executives, Chemists and Supervisors at plant in consultation with VP Operations.
- Ensure maintaining plant infrastructure and work environment to meet product quality and safety requirements. Proper cleaning, housekeeping, employee health and safety at plant in co-ordination with VP Operations.
- Co-ordination with Purchase Executive & MD for timely procurement of all incoming materials.
- Co-ordination with Sales Administration & Field sales staff for priority planning & timely dispatches of finished goods.
- Reports to Plant Manager and Vice President, Operations
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time