HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:104 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Plant Manager - Production Planning (10-18 yrs)
Role - Assistant Plant Manager
Experience : 10-18 years
Location - Sonipat - Punjab
Job Description :
Job Purpose and Impact :
The Assistant Plant Manager will provide strategic operational oversight for all production operating facilities with moderate presence in multiple regions or moderate degree of complexity. In this role, you will oversee and hold operating facilities accountable to standards for safety, quality, operational effectiveness and financial performance.
Key Accountabilities :
- Execute routine operations of assigned area, ensuring direct reports are following policies and procedures related to employee, food and feed safety and environmental compliance.
- Monitor production outcomes, quantity, and quality to ensure customer and food safety requirements are within specifications.
- Partner with production supervisors to meet customer specifications and timeline.
- Administer production budget for a department, process, or shift and executes purchase orders and ensures timely payment of invoices
- Develop operational plans and monitors routine operations for all production processes for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Develop, supervise and provide coaching to direct reports including coaching company core values and guiding principles for assigned facilities or region.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels in the plant
- Engineering graduate in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 12 Years experience in Plant Operation.
- Should have at least 3 year's experience in leading the plant operations.
- Should be very good in leading the team