HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:248 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Production Manager - Shipping/Marine (5-8 yrs)
EDUCATION : Diploma in Technical/professional skills or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE : 5 to 8 years minimum in Ship Building/repair yard.
Fluent in English and Hindi (Read and write).
CERTIFICATION : Technical Education Shipbuilding plating inspection courses
SCOPE OF WORK :
- Responsible for steel work on board and on ship/Rigs, to operate as an efficient unit carrying out timely good quality, cost effective works.
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained.
- Plan and control the resources made available by the company for maximizing the revenue.
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Responsible for keeping the project organized and running smoothly.
2. Should maintain cordial relation with all ASRY service heads so continually improve company's good will and image.
3. To ensure all work is carries out as per the company's quality standards and shipyards quality procedure and requirements.
4. To ensure all safety regulation are complied with to device and implement rewards/incentive scheme to motivate employees to improve productivity.
5. To ensure that the company resources, fulfill customer requirement.
6. Daily meeting with concern person project supervisor/team leader for planning and to solve other issues.
7. Daily attend production meeting (ASRY) and ensure the project is completed as per the schedule discussed in the meeting.
8. Pre-planned manpower allocation for the project in advance.
9. Ensure employees to commence the job according to the ASRY working hours.
10. Assist supervisor for solving technical problems and visual inspection of times repair/works.
11. Allocate daily work to supervisors on shift and monitor progress.
12. Prepare detailed repair program and update at the of this shift.
13. Manage various projects and ensure completion within deadline by attending to every details of assigned project.
14. Provide safe working environment to employees.
15. Look through existing work force pools to determine which candidates will fit in the particular job.
16. Hire, train and induct temporary staff members if required and ensure that they are aware of their duties and timelines.
17. Assist new staff members in understanding and creating timesheets to log there hour