HR Executive at Tech observer
Views:355 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Project Manager (4-8 yrs)
Job description :
- Manage and co-ordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Ensure consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Arrange and participate in investigator meetings and liaise with vendors to facilitate the smooth conduct of the same.
- Develop study management plans and generate tools to facilitate tracking of performance at project level.
- Provide inputs for the development of proposals for new work and manage project budgets.
- Provide input to line managers of their project team members- performance relative to project tasks.
- Ensure high performance and efficiency of the clinical team through the scheduling of co-monitoring/accompanied site/visits and ongoing mentoring of CRA team.
- Monitoring the trial progress to ensure compliance with and adherence to the project plan and to identify, evaluate and rectify issues of importance.
- Understand the requirements of the various controlling bodies, agencies and frameworks, guiding the project in conformance to those requirements and co-ordinating any necessary audit processes.
- Ensure timely update of project deliverables to sponsor representatives and key stake holders.
- Organize and steer regular client update meetings and ensure timely provision of meeting minutes.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of all trial files, including the trial master file, regulatory binder and Investigator site files.
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the management representative.
Interested candidate can apply here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.