HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:601 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Quality Manager - Food & Beverage Industry (8-13 yrs)
We are hiring for Assistant Manager - Quality for our client based out in South India.
Candidates who have prior experience working in Food & Beverage Industry in manufacturing unit can only be eligible for this role.
Education : BTech in Food Technology/Bsc/Msc
Primary Responsibilities :
- Development of quality goals and targets as part of the organisation's strategic plan
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of product as per the laid down product standard
- Implementation of QA and QC system for a food plant, Setting up protocols & checklist
- Implementation and adherence of QMS
- Handling Consumer complaints - Customer Interface, RCA and CAPA
- Lead the Audits (Internal & External), bridge the gaps for 100% compliance
- Coordination and Liaison in a Cross Functional teams in Category
- Creating MIS and Dashboard for quality function for all the factories
QC Management :
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Ensure QA & QC of factories are in line with the set standards
Resource Management :
- To co- ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel, so as to provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment, ensuring;
- All plant and equipment is safely operated.
- All physical resources are maintained, stored and organised to allow efficient and effective operation.
- To control and direct all QC resources, operations and facilities in order to adhere to project programmes.
- To manage and direct a team of skilled, semi- skilled and technically based individuals through sound personnel practices such as;
- Performance management
- Relevant and effective inductions
- Identification of training needs
- Coaching and Discipline
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, regulations and market requirements.
- Ensure compliance to regulation and the QMS being adopted in the factory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.