HR at Speciality Restaurants Ltd
Views:236 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Restaurant Manager (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Restaurant Manager :
Job Description :
Speciality Restaurants Limited (SRL) is one of the largest chain of restaurants in the fine dining sector with restaurants across India, UAE (Dubai), Qatar (Doha), Tanzania (Dar e salam) and in UK (London). Our Flagship brand Mainland China continues to serve authentic Chinese cuisine with some new items on the Menu while its offshoot i.e. Asia Kitchen by Mainland China serves pan-Asian cuisine in a semi-casual dining format.
The groups other brands include Oh! Calcutta serving authentic 300-year-old unexplored flavours of Calcutta, Sigree Global Grill with live grillers on each table offering unlimited grills of the world while Sweet Bengal serves authentic Bengali sweets made with pure cows milk by artisans from Bengal.
The wet led formats like Episode One, BARishh and Hoppipola offers innovative mixes with added attraction of good nibbles. SRL has 100+ Fine Dining Restaurants located across India with more than 2000 Employees. The company has ambitious growth plans and is keen to create a World Class Organization.
We are looking for Assistant Restaurant Managers/Senior Assistant Restaurant Managers to assist the Outlet In-Charge of our upcoming/existing Restaurants & Lounge Bars at Mumbai.
1. Coordinate daily Restaurant operations.
2. Supervise efficient working of the Restaurant and assigned shift, administer pre-meal Briefing, and rectify all service of the staff.
3. Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
4. Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
5. Regularly review product quality.
6. Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
7. Manage the restaurant's good image and suggest ways to improve it.
8. Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
9. Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
10. Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
11. Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
12. Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
13. Perform regular inspection of food and beverage preparation and presentation and maintain inventory to enhance
14. Coordinate with Business Manager for everyday operations and maintain financial and administrative records.
15. Maintain personal records, schedules, and reports for all employees.
16. Coordinate with the team to meet sales targets, ensure customer satisfaction, and follow company procedures to
17. Any other responsibility as assigned by the Management from time to time