Recruitment Consultant at Arient Solutions
Views:1173 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Assistant Stores Manager (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Complete Store Operations, Performance Management, team work in the store, Inventory planning, store upkeep & so on.
- Maintain all relevant reports to keep a track of the progress level.
- Ensure Planning & availability of the stocks.
- Adherence to SOP's
- Being able to deliver the right mix of the product & service.
- Visual Merchandising
- Collect accurate & timely market intelligence & trends to enhance business.
- Handling team reviews & team briefings.
- Ensuring the deliveries & adherence to store audits via the team.
- Handling escalations on priority.
- Create healthy environment.
- Lead the team by example, with an eye to detail with regards to the business.
- Possess excellent communication and customer handling skill.
- Should have worked in Premium Brand / Upmarket Segment Store / High End Retail / Cluster Manager in LF Retail chains.
- Should have handled a team of minimum (10 members) for at least 2-3 years
- Computer savvy, especially handling reports and generating them in Excel.
- Possess good leadership skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Conceptual knowledge.
- Able to multitask.
- Creative and has strategic thinking in place.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.