Recruitment Consultant at Arient Solutions
Views:448 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Assistant Stores Manager (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Complete Store Operations, Performance Management, team work in the store, Inventory planning, store upkeep & so on.
- Maintain all relevant reports to keep a track of the progress level.
- Ensure Planning & availability of the stocks.
- Adherence to SOP's
- Being able to deliver the right mix of the product & service.
- Visual Merchandising
- Collect accurate & timely market intelligence & trends to enhance business.
- Handling team reviews & team briefings.
- Ensuring the deliveries & adherence to store audits via the team.
- Handling escalations on priority.
- Create healthy environment.
- Lead the team by example, with an eye to detail with regards to the business.
- Possess excellent communication and customer handling skill.
- Should have worked in Premium Brand / Upmarket Segment Store / High End Retail / Cluster Manager in LF Retail chains.
- Should have handled a team of minimum (10 members) for at least 2-3 years
- Computer savvy, especially handling reports and generating them in Excel.
- Possess good leadership skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Conceptual knowledge.
- Able to multitask.
- Creative and has strategic thinking in place.