Talent Acquisition Manager at Resource Development International (India) Pvt Ltd
Views:267 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - Air Treatment Division (20-30 yrs)
Position: Assistant Vice President - Air Treatment Division (Domestic Sales)
- Lead and Grow the Air Treatment Division .
- Techno-commercial leadership for the sales team.
- Develop and maintain relation with key clients/OEMs.
- Scan and analyze competitive scenario.
- Scan market needs.
- Identify and develop new product and application opportunities.
- Help design the parts and service business.
- Gregarious personality to inspire confidence in customers, consultants and regional managers
- Highest customer satisfaction
- Effective financial control on the sales cycle.
- Extensive travel.
- Highly energetic
- Managing a team of Regional offices and Branch Offices which is approx 100+ people
- Generating a business of 150 crores.
- Exposure to PAN India market for Capital equipment/Engg. products (Design & Build)
Educational Requirements: BE / BTech. Mechanical OR Electrical. . Preferably MBA / PGDBM (Marketing/ Finance)
Skills & Experience Requirements:
Age: 40 to 45 Years;
Experience: 20+ Years in Industrial sales of capital equipment (PAN India) and managing team of Sales and Service Engineers.
Knowledge preferred: Thermal Engineering, Industrial market for applied engineering products.
Key Managerial Skills: "Inspirational Leadership", "Effective Supervision", "Employee Engagement".
Key Behavioural Skills: Innovation, Teamwork and Good Communication.