Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:174 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Renewable Energy (15-20 yrs)
Position : AVP Engineering
Educational Requirement : B. Tech/ M. Tech from a premier Institute
Experience : 15 to 20 Years
Location : Mumbai
Client : Renewable Energy Company
Brief Job Profile :
- 15-20 years of relevant engineering experience in the design and implementation (All three RE- wind, solar, battery exposure) Experience in management, operations, and leadership is desired
- Lead Engineering as a business and win bids for wind solar, and hybrid projects.
- The successful development and implementation of engineering design for site execution within cost, quality and time.
- Review engineering design, optimize bill of materials and inspect quality of critical components for construction of solar power plants to ensure high performance, reliability, and durability of solar plant.
- Guide and mentor wind, solar, battery and performance experts within the team to drive performance and have cohesive design for hybrid bids, including creation of sizing too