Associate Design Engineer - Mechanical (4-7 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsibility to be aware of and work with current documented Quality Management System as it pertains to their job requirements
- Assists Manager of Project & Design Verification or designee in providing detail, assembly, and solid model drawings for prototype and/or experimental machines or designs
- Assists Manager of Project & Design Verification or designee in compiling BOM- s, updating/revising assembly and detail drawings
- Create new component and assembly drawings from sketches or layouts, provided by design engineers, according to Engineering Standards Manual
- Change existing drawings as required within the purview of ISO standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be familiar with industry drafting standards and ANSI Y14.5 1994 (or later).
- Must have Experience in AutoCAD and Solid Modeling - Preferably AutoDesk Inventor 2011 (or later) or Equivalent Solid Model Package (e.g. Solid Works), Experience in 3-D Parametric Design, Visual Basic programming and Inventor presentations.
- Preference will be given to candidate with level 2 Autodesk Certification "Inventor 2012 Certified Professional" (or later).
- Experience in MS Excel spreadsheet and MS Access Database usage.