Associate Design Engineer - Mechanical (4-7 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsibility to be aware of and work with current documented Quality Management System as it pertains to their job requirements
- Assists Manager of Project & Design Verification or designee in providing detail, assembly, and solid model drawings for prototype and/or experimental machines or designs
- Assists Manager of Project & Design Verification or designee in compiling BOM- s, updating/revising assembly and detail drawings
- Create new component and assembly drawings from sketches or layouts, provided by design engineers, according to Engineering Standards Manual
- Change existing drawings as required within the purview of ISO standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be familiar with industry drafting standards and ANSI Y14.5 1994 (or later).
- Must have Experience in AutoCAD and Solid Modeling - Preferably AutoDesk Inventor 2011 (or later) or Equivalent Solid Model Package (e.g. Solid Works), Experience in 3-D Parametric Design, Visual Basic programming and Inventor presentations.
- Preference will be given to candidate with level 2 Autodesk Certification "Inventor 2012 Certified Professional" (or later).
- Experience in MS Excel spreadsheet and MS Access Database usage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.