Recruitment Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1141 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Associate Director - Customer Quality - Automotive OEM (6-13 yrs)
- Ensure the Customer Complaint and Warranty handling system are made with stakeholders and implemented for smother Field Quality Improvement Operations.
- Receive the field and warranty complaints from the Customer service team within given SLAs.
- Receive the parts from field / Visit filed as per SLAs to witness the customer irritants or complaints.
- Conduct the root cause analysis on customer complaints, and identify the gaps in the manufacturing process ( inhouse and Supplier end ) and implement the corrective actions through- respective agencies
- Receive the Warranty complaints/parts ( 3M, 6M, 12M, and 24M ) and conduct the root cause analysis to implement the actions along with stakeholders at respective manufacturing sites
- Communication to Field teams on Product improvements and Critical Engineering changes to make awareness in the filed. ( Release product improvement bulletins )
- Closely coordinate with Service team to educate the customer on product usages improvements for improved customer experience
- Release monthly MIS on Customer Satisfaction measures along with gap analysis and action plan
- Ensure smooth engineering changes in the product after careful evaluation of the changes inline with a customer usage pattern
- Release the Lessons learned on a monthly basis based on customer feedback from field thro' service team.
- Maintain and update the Failure Mode Directory and provide inputs to design team on NPD development / Product up gradation
- Participate in DFMEA and PFMEA process and provide the inputs to the development team on product improvements and ensure effective controls are implemented.
- Ensure the warranty rejections are moved to scrap on a regular interval
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities