Recruitment Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2018 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Associate Director - Customer Quality - Automotive OEM (6-13 yrs)
- Ensure the Customer Complaint and Warranty handling system are made with stakeholders and implemented for smother Field Quality Improvement Operations.
- Receive the field and warranty complaints from the Customer service team within given SLAs.
- Receive the parts from field / Visit filed as per SLAs to witness the customer irritants or complaints.
- Conduct the root cause analysis on customer complaints, and identify the gaps in the manufacturing process ( inhouse and Supplier end ) and implement the corrective actions through- respective agencies
- Receive the Warranty complaints/parts ( 3M, 6M, 12M, and 24M ) and conduct the root cause analysis to implement the actions along with stakeholders at respective manufacturing sites
- Communication to Field teams on Product improvements and Critical Engineering changes to make awareness in the filed. ( Release product improvement bulletins )
- Closely coordinate with Service team to educate the customer on product usages improvements for improved customer experience
- Release monthly MIS on Customer Satisfaction measures along with gap analysis and action plan
- Ensure smooth engineering changes in the product after careful evaluation of the changes inline with a customer usage pattern
- Release the Lessons learned on a monthly basis based on customer feedback from field thro' service team.
- Maintain and update the Failure Mode Directory and provide inputs to design team on NPD development / Product up gradation
- Participate in DFMEA and PFMEA process and provide the inputs to the development team on product improvements and ensure effective controls are implemented.
- Ensure the warranty rejections are moved to scrap on a regular interval
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.