Associate Director - Operations (15-18 yrs)
Age : 38 yrs (Min) 42 yrs (Max)
Work Ex : 15 yrs (Min) 18 yrs (Max)
Reports to : No of DRs Large team
No of vacancies : 1
Target Sector : Logistics, E Commerce, Retail
- Overall Accountability for Regional Operations.
- Effectively strategizing & handling Logistics operations, maintenance and route optimization for the assigned region.
- Identifying & managing risk factors during operations
- Analyzing operations carried out with proper infrastructure, like manpower, vehicles, trunks, locks etc.
- Managing ATM's & CDP in the region.
- Fleet Management
- Manpower Management
- Effectively handle process related improvements
- Liaison with government bodies (RTO, Police and Local Municipal officials etc.)
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to achieve high client satisfaction levels.
- Conduct Regular Audits - Keeping close watch on process adherence & conduction surprise audits
Experience and Background :
- Master's degree in operations; plus a minimum of 15 years of full-time experience of leading field operations in Logistics or Retail industry.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively influence behaviors and outcomes; guide and influence leadership & manage large teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Goal Orientation
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Having a high level of integrity and honesty