Team Lead at Exotalent
Views:135 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director/Project Lead - Battery Pack - Auto (15-25 yrs)
Job Title : Project Lead - Scooter/Car/Bike Department Battery Engineering Position Nature Position
Type : Full time
AD Experience Range : 15-25 years Reporting Structure Report to Battery Head
Education Qualificatio n: B.E /B. Tech/M.Tech Certification /Professional Accreditation
Required Job Summary :
Project Lead for Scooter Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role) :
1. Should be Expert to design Cell & Battery Pack for Scooter while ensuring safety and scalability and should Mentor/Guide the technical team to achieve required deliverables as per specified targets.
2. Providing technical direction to the Engineering team and managing the team on a daily basis to achieve the company's targets of QCD (Quality, Cost, Deliverables) for Ola program of Passenger vehicle development.
3. Lead technical reviews with designers to ensure design rules and standards are followed while the team is interacting closely/ taking necessary inputs from concerned stakeholders.
4. Meet Engineering and Program milestones as applicable to achieve successful SOP (Start of Production).
5. Ensure that the issues/technical problems encountered during product design, development, test & validation, proto/assembly vehicle build are resolved with the learning captured as TGR/TGW or guidelines.
6. Steer the team at all times ensuring a clear path to achieving QCD (Quality, Cost, Deliverables) includes any other technical deliverables fixed by management (such as Product Durability, Reliability, Warranty)
Key Skills Required Managerial skills :
1. Strong communication skills with the ability to present and defend technical proposals to the management
2. Should take initiatives with Proactive approach to resolve technical challenges
3. Good organizational skills, ability to lead, motivate and focus team members and other stakeholders
4. Capture the learnings/lessons during product development as guidelines for future projects
5. Encourage the team to work on innovative ideas, file patents, participate in technology seminars, release technical papers in SAE
Technical skills :
1. Must have strong experience in electrochemistry and an expert knowledge of battery behavior and high voltage safety
2. Must have relevant experience in structural design and a keen understanding of battery topologies, circuit safety, fault tolerance, etc.
3. Strong understanding of battery architecture and mechanical schematic diagrams. Software/Tools/System Exposure