Senior Consultant at Armour
Views:296 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director - Regional Business Operations - eCommerce (16-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Overall Accountability for Regional Operations.
- Effectively strategising & handling Logistics operations, maintenance and route optimisation for the assigned region.
- Identifying & managing risk factors during operations
- Analysing operations carried out with proper infrastructures, like manpower, vehicles, trunks, locks etc.
- Managing ATM's & CDP in the region.
- Fleet Management
- Manpower Management
- Effectively handle process-related improvements
- Liaison with government bodies (RTO, Police and Local Municipal officials etc.)
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to achieve high client satisfaction levels.
- Conduct Regular Audits - Keeping a close watch on process adherence & conduction surprise audits
Experience and Background :
- Master's degree in operations; plus a minimum of 16 years of full-time experience of leading field operations in Logistics or E-commerce industry.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively influence behaviors and outcomes; guide and influence leadership & manage large teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Having keen analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Goal Orientation
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Having a high level of integrity and honesty