Director at Kaira SPM & Automation Pvt. Ltd
Views:537 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate Draftsman - Mechanical (1-5 yrs)
Position : Associate Draftsman
- Working with team, to execute & deliver project engineering activities on multiple SPM Projects on various industries as per company standards, Project plan & customer satisfaction
Key Responsibilities :
- Work as team from conceptual generation to commissioning with highest customer satisfaction
- Machine Concept generation as per requirement by utilizing standards & proven technology.
- Design drawings preparation for concept & manufacturing release
- Co-ordinate with supplier for manufacturing items timely & qualitative deliverables
- Mechanical bought out item specification preparation & Procurement
- Involved in machine Assembly, start-up & FAT of SPM
- Keep improving self-engineering capabilities & standards, ultimately team capabilities & productivity
- Site commissioning under stringent timeline with professionalism, Safety norms & customer satisfaction
Skills & Experience :
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering or ITI in Draftsman from any recognized university of India with 1 to 5 yrs of experience.
- Hands on experience on AutoCAD, Solid works Design & development ( 2D/3D modelling)
- Knowledge of mechanical & pneumatic components
- Should have full project cycle experience from concept till commissioning.
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills.
- Right Attitude towards work.